Binoculars

Ruger15

Ive got a pair of these :
Zeiss Victory RF 10x54 T* LotuTec
They are pretty pricey but a good set of optics are worth their weight in gold. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

Bucaramus

Look at eurooptic.com. I got a sale email yesterday that had several brands of range finding binos. Swaro was one of them along with Zeiss and Leica. All are very good.

nmurph

I would not buy a bino/RF combo:

The electronics will continue to improve...the glass won't improve or if it does, it will be more incremental.
If the RF breaks you have a very heavy set of binos. The RF may be non-repairable/no longer supported.

Sixes

Take a look at the reviews on the Maven line, you will not be disappointed. I bought a set of 9x45 and they are amazing.

The best info on binoculars are from bird watching forums. Those guys take glass more seriously than any other outdoor group

Oakview

I have the 10x42 Swarovski. Best glass I’ve ever used. It only hurts once, you won’t be disappointed.

Would second the comment on the range finder model.

MFOSTER

BANNED
One of the best investments I ever made for my old eye,which I had done it 20 years soone

Longhorn 16

Ive got a pair of these :
Zeiss Victory RF 10x54 T* LotuTec
They are pretty pricey but a good set of optics are worth their weight in gold. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

I would stay away from Zeiss. Their customer support is horrible. I hope you never need it.

Ruger15

The original post said price wasn't an issue. I would assume if the RF was out of date he could certainly just buy another pair ( but heck if it aint broke why replace it). I was speaking from my personal experience with them. I also have a pair of Leica's that I really like. For running and gunning I like the convenience of an all in one set up. Sorry to hear your lack of customer support with Zeiss they have been great working with me no questions asked.

Major Wader

I personally thought the Swarovski SLC was/is a better hunting binocular that the EL series. When I bought my SLC's as my 30th wedding anniversary gift (Wife got a new custom rifle and scope), I couldn't see the difference between them.

There was major difference between the SLC's and everything else, at least to my eyes.