Black Panther videoed.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Yep. That could of just as easily been in GA, the panther and the people they were interviewing

BassHunter25

All the trail cams and hunters in the woods that can't come up with concrete proof and these are the witnesses. Makes sense. Still think it was just a cat that looked bigger than it really was. ?.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
According to the report - if you see one you don't want to try and feed it. Some potential life saving info right there.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
All the trail cams and hunters in the woods that can't come up with concrete proof and these are the witnesses. Makes sense. Still think it was just a cat that looked bigger than it really was. ?.

If you see one, best let it be. Nothing worst than a wounded black panther. Just saying.

Curvebow05

$1 says DNR claims they don't exist just like all the sightings and videos from everyone else. I believe them. No reason not to since they manage the deer herd so well. ����. Now I haven't seen a lot down here about them, but up in Carolina even with video evidence better than that they deny them being there. I would have to shoot it. I've seen plenty of trail cam pics from my home town and video that made the evening news. It would be pretty cool to have one mounted and since they don't exist you can't be charged with killing a non game animal.

BDR1

I know 5 people in my area that's seen one,I'm hoping it's the same one....my wife being one of the 5

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sure would make a nice mount..

T-N-T

Seems legit

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
looks like a house cat trying to catch a field mouse....

Well when you go full screen and zoom in it isn't black, it has a pattern to it, spots, and is probably somebodies illegal pet that's gotten loose.

Notice how they never interview the experts right up front in these Wookelar videos?