Bowhunting Clothing

hambone76

I wear Browning Broadhead pants and a lightweight shirt or a leafy suit top if it’s really hot.

trkyhnt89

central florida..... lightweight northface fishing pants or camo lightweight and a brown t shirt (optional) have shot plenty shirtless.

Bubba_1122

Mountain Khakis or 5.11’s with a black Columbia Omni-shade fishing shirt. It works!

View attachment 1034350
Over the years I’ve been likely to put on a pair of olive colored Carhart or Woolrich pants with a brown t-shirt and (maybe) leafy flage up top.

I bow hunt all season so later (when it cools off) I’ll typically have light long sleeve polypropylene on up top with a lightweight brown wool sweater on top of that.

There’s nothing I love more than that first morning when the temp drops into the 50’s and you sit in the stand and think “I sure wish I’d have brought a sweater“. I absolutely love it.

Last edited:
Followup- received the Kryptek Valhalla pants and the Hyperion shirt. LOVE the pants, and like the shirt. Kind of wished I would have spent the extra money for the Valhalla shirt. Checked trail cameras yesterday at 86 deg and was very comfortable.

ssramage

I broke down and ordered a few pieces of the Black Ovis lightweight merino off camofire. I got the short sleeve shirt in yesterday and it is NICE. Only suggestion would be to go up a size. I ordered true to fit and it's a little snug. It'll work for my purposes though.