Boykin Spaniel Pups

silverbullet

My dad has Boykin Spaniel pups for sale, dogs were born 3/6/10, should be ready around the first of April;total of 8 puppies were born I think there are 5 left unspoken for. These pups wont last long!! Puppies come from a great bloodline; Both sire and dam are great dove dogs. Both were hunting at 10 weeks old. Puppies and dam are in TyTy, GA about 10 minutes west of Tifton just off hwy 82. Sire is located in Roswell, GA if anyone wants to take a look at him. Great family dogs and top notch dove/duck dogs. Will have more pics later in week.

Attachments

• dogs1.bmp
    140 KB · Views: 3,464
  • ginger1.bmp
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,692
  • jake1.bmp
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,653
  • pups.jpg
    pups.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,697

Esylivin

Any health clearances on the Sire and Dame? The BSS recommends Hips, eyes and heart be checked for problems showing up in the breed.

silverbullet

Sire was checked out about 7 yrs ago and everything was fine, not sure about dam but never had any health problems this is her 3rd litter for any questions concerning her please call my dad at 229-347-3939 Mike Smith and find out. Litter is in process of being registered.

silverbullet

Dam has been checked out as well, One of the vets at Westover Animal Clinic in Albany, GA actually bought two of our pups last litter.
Have references if needed

Esylivin

Don't need references just the OFA#, CHIC# or Registration #. All Boykins that have been checked are listed on the OFA website http://www.offa.org/search.html so everyone can go in and look for themselves.

silverbullet

All records are in Tifton, dont have my dogs papers with me since I graduated college, if your interested in a pup call 229-347-3939 or 229-848-2295 thanks

turkeyeyes

i am please txt pic's to me and email me clintfleck@yahoo.com. i really would like to see them. what is the price and and the sirte and the dam, you can provide copies of there paper work right. and if not the vet has copies of everything right. looking forward to your reply and the pictures. but i need to see the litter i am from your area back in the day. so, just txt me at 478-231-5269 clint. thanks

Tag-a-long

i am please txt pic's to me and email me clintfleck@yahoo.com. i really would like to see them. what is the price and and the sirte and the dam, you can provide copies of there paper work right. and if not the vet has copies of everything right. looking forward to your reply and the pictures. but i need to see the litter i am from your area back in the day. so, just txt me at 478-231-5269 clint. thanks

Clint, you shouldn't need copies of the paperwork. If the tests recommended by BSS were completed they would be recorded in the OFA database that Esylivin linked above. All you need to search the database is the Sire/Dam's registered name or registration number.

turkeyeyes

i am from that area and would love to come and see them. so, i need to know if the parents are bss registrared. and where the litter registrared at all because don't you have only forty five days intell you can still registrar the litter. call me clint 478-231-5269. thanks

scoggins

pm me with price

thanks

silverbullet

Some more puppy pics, thanks for the compliements guys. I will down in south ga easter weekend with the sire "Jake" if anyone wants to checkout the pups/sire/dam all in one day, to eveyone thats already called and claimed a pup THANKS! and look forward to meeting all of you.

Attachments

• ginger1.bmp
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,246
  • Ginger2.bmp
    141 KB · Views: 1,266
  • Ginger3.bmp
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,187