Bragging on The Lord

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
We had a 3 night revival Monday-Wednesday this week. Lots of folks got lots of help from The Lord. We had a 17 year old young lady get saved after church Tuesday night. My wife and I was able to teach her salvation from The Word of God and was able to kneel beside her as she was born again. Praising The Lord for such a great revival.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
We had a 3 night revival Monday-Wednesday this week. Lots of folks got lots of help from The Lord. We had a 17 year old young lady get saved after church Tuesday night. My wife and I was able to teach her salvation from The Word of God and was able to kneel beside her as she was born again. Praising The Lord for such a great revival.
Man, that is so awesome!

j_seph

That is awesome but what do you mean by "My wife and I was able to teach her salvation from The Word of God"

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
That is awesome but what do you mean by "My wife and I was able to teach her salvation from The Word of God"
She didn’t know a lot about the Bible but she was u see conviction and knew something wasn’t right. I took the Bible and taught her why Jesus died on the cross, that we are all sinners and come short, and that Jesus is the only way to go to Heaven. I showed her scripture in The Word of God, not what I had to say but what The Lord had to say. Taught her salivation comes from the heart and confession is made into salvation. That we are saved by grace through faith and that it isn’t any works that we do. I taught her we must believe Jesus is our savior and ask him to save us. Showed her that if she ask and believes he will not reject her. We knelt know the alter and she believed Jesus died for her and ask him to save her. Her burden was lifted when Jesus entered into her heart. That’s why I showed her the Bible. I could have told her all that but I wanted her to see for herself what The Bible teaches us. My wife set with us because I wasn’t about to be alone with a 17 year old young lady by ourselves. Not that I don’t trust myself but I hardly knew her and I will never meet with a woman without my wife by my side.

j_seph

She didn’t know a lot about the Bible but she was u see conviction and knew something wasn’t right. I took the Bible and taught her why Jesus died on the cross, that we are all sinners and come short, and that Jesus is the only way to go to Heaven. I showed her scripture in The Word of God, not what I had to say but what The Lord had to say. Taught her salivation comes from the heart and confession is made into salvation. That we are saved by grace through faith and that it isn’t any works that we do. I taught her we must believe Jesus is our savior and ask him to save us. Showed her that if she ask and believes he will not reject her. We knelt know the alter and she believed Jesus died for her and ask him to save her. Her burden was lifted when Jesus entered into her heart. That’s why I showed her the Bible. I could have told her all that but I wanted her to see for herself what The Bible teaches us. My wife set with us because I wasn’t about to be alone with a 17 year old young lady by ourselves. Not that I don’t trust myself but I hardly knew her and I will never meet with a woman without my wife by my side.
Now I know, Thank You for doing that for her.

Reactions: M80