Brodin Nets

Stick

I've been looking for a net now that I have this fly fishing bug, and saw where Brodin Nets were suggested in an article. After visiting their website, they are retiring and will shut down August 31st. Some great deals on their website if anyone needs a spare or is in the market!

Robust Redhorse

Brodin has been making great, beautiful nets for a long time.

It's my "goto" .

I would buy another, if I didn't already have a couple.

"space age polymer" nets are all the rage now, but I prefer wood.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Ordered one and got a: it is on the way only to get a refund notice 4 days later. :(

Stick

Ordered one and got a: it is on the way only to get a refund notice 4 days later. :(
That's disappointing. I called and talked to them on Wednesday before I ordered, so mines only been three days. I got an order confirmation that said it was "awaiting processing" but nothing since.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
That's disappointing. I called and talked to them on Wednesday before I ordered, so mines only been three days. I got an order confirmation that said it was "awaiting processing" but nothing since.
Hope you have better luck as that is how mine started.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I've got this wooden Cortland that my white trashy self bought at Walmart for about $20 around 15 years ago. It has traveled hundreds of miles of stream, netted thousands of fish, and generally done everything that I need a net to do over the years.

brown3.jpg

bow1.jpg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Did it come with a bag like Brodie's do? ::ke: ::ke:

Could resist this one.