Brown Turkey Figs

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I have a Brown Turkey fig that was burned by that freeze in late March. It is ripening figs now for the last couple of days. This is slightly later than normal seems like. You folks getting ripe figs now or have you been picking them for a while? I believe Nicodemus posted earlier about his getting ripe? How about yours Bow?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
No figs yet. Still small and green. But my bush always produces late in the season
I’m thinking mine is a little late because of freeze I described. I’m asking the forum because I think that there is maybe 2 weeks difference in ripening between middle Ga. Where I am and north Ga and also south Ga. Ripening dates are desired for that reason.

DSGB

I'm in west central GA and mine are behind, as well. Just starting to see a few ripe ones. All the leaves on mine were killed during the freeze. We typically get a breba crop in June.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I'm in west central GA and mine are behind, as well. Just starting to see a few ripe ones. All the leaves on mine were killed during the freeze. We typically get a breba crop in June.
Yep same here. Thanks for responding

ucfireman

Mine at the farm got froze bad.
The ones at Stone Mtn are loaded but they are still small.
I would normally be getting a few by now but I'm guessing still a month out unless they just ripen small. I got a Brown Turkey, Celeste I think and some kind of really dark purple one that I got from a cutting on the side of the road. All are late.