Cabela's in Georgia???

jharrell

Man I would love one at Cordele. That is only a hour of so from me, That would be Awesome.

gunsaler111

Banned
i heard they bought some land on hwy 96 between ftvalley and warner robins
They were talking with a developer about buying land on the new frontage road under construction between Russell pkwy exit and exit 146.But thats what "a guy" who works for the developer said.And we know how that goes...

Cabelas

I'm with DOC, Cabela's in Kansas City sets the standard. I've been pretty disappointed with Bass pro, and I'd drive anywhere in GA to visit Cabela's. As for Gander Mountain; I'd rather shop at BPS.

DROPPINEM

very true. Cobb County certainly has a ton of people, and if nothing else, metro atlanta has enough people to keep the revenue rolling in for a store like Cabelas.

I mean, do you think they realize how annoyed sportsmen are with Bass Pro Shops on the whole? That place would rather sell Martin Truex t-shirts and chocolate covered pecans than reloading equipment.

YEP:banginghe

fireman1501

I mean, do you think they realize how annoyed sportsmen are with Bass Pro Shops on the whole? That place would rather sell Martin Truex t-shirts and chocolate covered pecans than reloading equipment.[/QUOTEI AGREE WENT TO SAVANAH BASS PRO THE OTHER DAY THEY DID NOT CARRY ANY FISH FEEDERS. SAID THEY USED TO HAVE SOME.:banginghe

oldman 45

Man I will take a Gander Mtn. that would beat Duluth and the Bargain Barn its tough over here, closet things we have is Wal-mart

Wide Earp

I just needed it to be in Adairsville so I could get to work asap! 'bout done with drivin'

Nautical Son

I really don't see what the difference is between BPS and Cabelas, I have been to both and honestly believe that Cabelas was more commercialized with all of their self promoting than BPS. The only thing I really found that I liked was the USED gun selection racks, thats cool..
Other that that the only reason I would like one is for some of the Polartec insulated stuff that I have to wear during the winter months, what with all the talk about Ga and Sonny and BPS they could just step right across the line in SC on I-95 and put the Sav BPS out of business..... Jasper county SC is the poorest county in SC and I believe they would welcome a big box retailer with open arms and all sorts of tax incentives.

badkarma

I live on the state line near Chattanooga and everyone here was drooling over the Cabela's location. We are between the Atlanta (i85) location and Nashville BPS. Both are 2.5 hour drives due to distance + location. Never was impressed with prices or service at either location. Chattanooga would be an ideal location for Cabelas or BPS, but Atlanta has more folks. It just sucks not having many choices here in town so we have to burn $40 in gas just to go there. I don't buy clothes/boots over the net since every brand has their own ideas about what XXL and size 12 should be.

huntfish

I live on the state line near Chattanooga and everyone here was drooling over the Cabela's location. We are between the Atlanta (i85) location and Nashville BPS. Both are 2.5 hour drives due to distance + location. Never was impressed with prices or service at either location. Chattanooga would be an ideal location for Cabelas or BPS, but Atlanta has more folks. It just sucks not having many choices here in town so we have to burn $40 in gas just to go there. I don't buy clothes/boots over the net since every brand has their own ideas about what XXL and size 12 should be.

Sportsman Warehouse kicks BPS and alot closer for you.

Corey

Sportsman Warehouse kicks BPS and alot closer for you.

x2 I sent Sportsmans warehouse about 5 e-mails now
asking them to build one in Newnan Area :)

I really liked the one in SC

Latest posts