Cable glide upgrade

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The cable glide on my Blackout is such that you’d need to remove the cable in order to replace it. I have new string and cable ordered and I want to replace it. I’d like to upgrade to a roller type, but have only found two options, other than cheap junk on eBay.…….I have one. I found the PSE Vibracheck(current choice found at Cabela’) and the TAP TITAN. I haven’t found any recent discussion on this topic here or on archery talk. Love to see or hear what the latest and greatest is.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I put a Saunders hyper glide on my wife’s bow.
No complaints in the past ten years lol
10 years? Exactly! I saw a vibracheck on eBay and it says new for ‘17. My cables seem to be wearing with the current glide too. I’ve already dug a rabbit hole with my bow, but I really like it And would rather not skimp on the glide. I got ABB Platinum strings coming and plan on changing out the peep Too. I’ve noticed the peep coming out of the housing at full draw, but not sure which piece is moving. I pushed the small servings in tight, but it still comes apart

feathersnantlers

10 years? Exactly! I saw a vibracheck on eBay and it says new for ‘17. My cables seem to be wearing with the current glide too. I’ve already dug a rabbit hole with my bow, but I really like it And would rather not skimp on the glide. I got ABB Platinum strings coming and plan on changing out the peep Too. I’ve noticed the peep coming out of the housing at full draw, but not sure which piece is moving. I pushed the small servings in tight, but it still comes apart
I am just getting into Xbows. I read a lot about the triggers and how you need to sand with very fine grit. Might be a good time to do that with your Xbox disassembled.

When I had a bow that used cable slides I used the Saunders also