Caitlin Clark Breaks Women's NCAA Scoring Record

Duff

I've watched her the last few years. Simply amazing!

BornToHuntAndFish

Cool!

alphachief

And the minority sportscasters hate her. Say she’s overrated because she hasn’t won a championship. I seem to recall that Larry Bird never won an NCAA Championship…

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
And the minority sportscasters hate her. Say she’s overrated because she hasn’t won a championship. I seem to recall that Larry Bird never won an NCAA Championship…
Neither did Pete Maravich.... The white dude who holds the all time NCAA scoring record.
Everybody in the media thought it was so great when the black girl from Lsu taunted this girl last yr in the championship, but if the white girl would have done it she would have been kicked off the team.

Hoss

It’s fun to watch her play. Seeing her passing for assists is almost better to see than her shooting ability. She is definitely a team player.

bullgator

They hate Bird too.
If only Caitlin were transgender.

biggdogg

Neither did Pete Maravich.... The white dude who holds the all time NCAA scoring record.
Everybody in the media thought it was so great when the black girl from Lsu taunted this girl last yr in the championship, but if the white girl would have done it she would have been kicked off the team.
And that girl from LSU can't stay on the court because of academic problems and off court drama. She got her NIL payday and has been a headache for Mulkey all season.

ldavid008

Only issue I have and it doesn't have anything to do with her. Is that some of the records being broken are being done so by players getting lots of extra games due to the covid year. It just seems a little ingenious that some players get their name in the record book without an asterisk because they got an extra year of competition. The same thing goes for those "women" with adam's apple who break records and win championships.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
75 points away from breaking Maravich's record. She's got 3 regular season games remaining. I'd say she's got a good shot.

Indiana 'shut her down' Thursday, holding her to only 24 points, on their (Indiana's) way to victory. Should be an interesting next 3 games.

Hoss

Broke a couple more records last night, women’s major college scoring record set before women’s basketball came under NCAA and NCAA season three point scoring record. She’s got a bunch of records, but according to some isn’t one of the greatest cause she doesn’t have a championship on her resume. Don’t know that Iowa has the horse power to win one this year. They should be in the mix, but not sure they will get there so for some she may end up only being good, not great. I think schools will think she’s great cause every venue she’s playing in is sold out.

specialk

Havent watched in years but did they have a 3 pt line in petes day?

Hoss

Yep, I think all records these days need a bunch of asterisks explaining the conditions under which the record was made. Rules changes make it mighty hard to make a fair comparison. Course we could forget about trying to say who was better and just say “dang they are good”.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yep, I think all records these days need a bunch of asterisks explaining the conditions under which the record was made. Rules changes make it mighty hard to make a fair comparison. Course we could forget about trying to say who was better and just say “dang they are good”.
It’s the same with football. Up until conference championship games and playoff games they had a 12 game regular season to build stats. Bowl games weren’t included. Now they’re playing 15 games,soon to be more and all stats are included.

Latest posts