Can the kids shoot center fire during primitive?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
durrrrrrrrrrr.... That is what I meant :) Feeling pretty smart about now! We are scouting this weekend. Unarmed of course.

If you have a Ga Weapons License, you can carry while you scout legally.

Amoo

I take a pistol/shotgun or something of that nature anytime I go into the woods, especially this time of year because snakes/coyotes/hogs...etc. I have a carry permit so I know I can have the pistols. Should probably call DNR and ask if I'm allowed to have my 12gauge with #7 birdshot in the woods this time of year. Either way I know I'm not shooting at any deer with birdshot, kind of defeats the purpose of harvesting the kill.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Sea Trout there is nothing that is going to keep you and your boy out of that stand next week.... you're more excited than he is!

Ah ha your right on!!
He shot 13 rounds this evenin at the life size buck paper targets with the vitals outlined.
He shot 6 shots at 25, 4 shots at 35 and 3 at 45. All 13 shots in the heart and/or lungs!!
My fence only allows me to shoot 46 yards max so were gonna try to get out and get some 60 yard shots this week. I hope it works out!!! We'll try next weekend but really we have all fall for him to get one!!!!
I told him that he's ready to supply the house with meatballs and he got pretty excited but when I told him that Apples, (our redtick hound) was ready for him to bring her home some deer bones he got very very pumped up!!!

Good luck The Rodney and hope to see some pics of you and your boys deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts