Can ya believe this!!!

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Ok there just ainth nothin better than havin good family and friends. My son Bobby and his purdy wife made me this arra box for Christmas. :)

100_1644.jpg

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

Ok that splains the family part.

Now for the friends part.

So like I came home today and theres ah box from Mr Cromer clean from De Soto Gawga. Now what to my wanderin eyes do appear???? Gosh I couldnt believe it.
No warnin... no conversation bout it... there just here!! :hair:

100_1641.jpg

Now the Christmas present box comes back to mind and the story come all together.

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

Ok so like I know what yer thinkin...........ah there right purdy but do they fly. :bounce:

Heres my first three shots at about 25 yds.

100_1643.jpg

Thank your Dendy. I cant believe you put all that work in those shafts then sent em ta me!! By the way I rolled every one on the table and they rolled real sweet.
Bobby and me cant wait ta get back down.

Last edited:

longbowdave1

You got some great presents from both your family and from Dendy!

SELFBOW

Im gonna have me a set in a few weeks. The shafts arrived at my house today but I cant get over there til the 6th...

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Martin
I'm sure you will hava ah real nice finished product.
Yep Dave there real nice.

Barry Duggan

Stout looking box you got there Gurnie. If it was a little longer, they could lay you out in it, with your toes sticking up.:D
Mighty fine arrows too.

sawtooth

Im glad you like them, man. They look great in that box, but they'd look even better stuck in the dirt on the other side of a stinky pig.

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Stout looking box you got there Gurnie. If it was a little longer, they could lay you out in it, with your toes sticking up.:D
Mighty fine arrows too.

Barry glad ta see your in your in your normal response mode. I have always wondered how ta make sure Diana didnt get burnt by some funeral home when I kick off.
I think ya got one part figured out for me. :bounce:

Nice! Those arrows look great in that box! Just like they were made for each other!

I was thinkin the very same thing.

Those arrows would look great stickin out of a big ole Georgia hog.

I know but the look so good I'm fraid ta lose or break em.

Really nice arrow box, and arrows. Great shootin too, I wish I had those kind of groups at 25 yds.

Dont be envious I'm famous for bein Robin Hood one minute then Elmer Fud the next. I wish I could shoot half that good all the time. :confused:

Yep, look like Georgia pig arrows. Mike

Mike yer tempetin me ta lose em!!

Im glad you like them, man. They look great in that box, but they'd look even better stuck in the dirt on the other side of a stinky pig.

Gosh I'm torn up now!! I guess I want my cake and eat it to!! :bounce:

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Dan I wanna thank you to. If it wasnt for you being on Marlinowners sending me to this board Bobby and me would have never met all these fine folks made life long freinds and got the hunt from Dendy and Jerry of our life.
I think after you had read my post over there you just knew where I was posta be.
So yall can blame Dan for havin ta put up with me.
:bounce: