Chiefs vs. 49ers Super Bowl LVIII - The Rematch

Tight Lines

Well the 49ers are favored by 3 with an O/U of 47.5.

The Chiefs are playing some solid ball, let's see what happens in two weeks from tonight!

GO CHIEFS!

io66fk1zxtth4jzmxkcs.jpeg

DannyW

Gotta love Brock Purdy. Drafted as "Mr. Irrevellant" (256th) and now taking his team to the Super Bowl.

Go Niners! Getting tired of the circus formally named the Chiefs. (I hope Taylor Swift already has a concert booked for February 11.)

turkeykirk

Gotta love Brock Purdy. Drafted as "Mr. Irrevellant" (256th) and now taking his team to the Super Bowl.

Go Niners! Getting tired of the circus formally named the Chiefs. (I hope Taylor Swift already has a concert booked for February 11.)
She does according to the news. Trying to make arrangements to be at the game. The NFL loves that. :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
As long as Taylor Swift loses I'm good.

Tight Lines

Chiefs are still underdogs, but I think the 49ers will have a hard time with their D. I'd like to see Brock Purdy win a SB. Just not against my Chiefs.

DannyW

If Niners win, Brock Purdy will be an NFL version of Stetson Bennett. He was drafted as an afterthought. Never expected to even make the taxi squad.

Yet here he is, playing in the last game of the season.

Whitefeather

Management Material
If Niners win, Brock Purdy will be an NFL version of Stetson Bennett. He was drafted as an afterthought. Never expected to even make the taxi squad.

Yet here he is, playing in the last game of the season.
And he’s making less money than some college players