class act here

Wide Earp

Jim Brown, Hall of Fame running back and civil rights champion, said Tuesday that he would always stand for “The Star-Spangled Banner”—and would prefer if players would, too.

Brown, 82, who spoke before the HBO premiere of “Hard Knocks,” said: “I’ll never kneel and I will always respect the flag.”

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I agree.

It is a dang shame that all of these other IDIOTS don't understand the importance of our flag and give it the respect that it deserves. One thing is for sure, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any other organization that doesn't respect just how great America is WILL NEVER GET A PENNY OF MY SUPPORT. THEY CAN ALL GO WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE IN MY OPINION AND THE SOONER, THE BETTER !!!

If you don't LOVE America, then GET THE HECK OUT AND GO TO SOME FOREIGN COUNTRY if you think that it is better and then try to make a living instead and hopefully, you will NEVER be heard from again. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Cmp1

BANNED
I agree.

It is a dang shame that all of these other IDIOTS don't understand the importance of our flag and give it the respect that it deserves. One thing is for sure, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any other organization that doesn't respect just how great America is WILL NEVER GET A PENNY OF MY SUPPORT. THEY CAN ALL GO WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE IN MY OPINION AND THE SOONER, THE BETTER !!!

If you don't LOVE America, then GET THE HECK OUT AND GO TO SOME FOREIGN COUNTRY if you think that it is better and then try to make a living instead and hopefully, you will NEVER be heard from again. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
And don't let the door hit you on the way out,,,,