Cohutta hog coyote hunt?

HogKillaDNR

Where is this located?

Blackston

If any one sees a yellow cur with a red collar please call the number on the collar. He's mine. We lost him around the cottonwood campground. We come in for dinner and I'm going back this evening to look for him. Thanks
Hope ya find him … if you a dog man I’m sure ya know this but … I hunted wma’s a lot years ago … when we would loose one I’d put my hat on ground where I turned out they’d usually be layin on the hat when I got back

Timberjack86

Hope ya find him … if you a dog man I’m sure ya know this but … I hunted wma’s a lot years ago … when we would loose one I’d put my hat on ground where I turned out they’d usually be layin on the hat when I got back
Yep, I left my shirt there. I can't run a tracking collar on him. He won't hunt with it. Someone shocked him with it when he was young and he will not hunt with it. He usually don't give any trouble as he stays with the pack and is a pretty well rounded dog all around. Hopefully he will come out somewhere.

Blackston

Yep, I left my shirt there. I can't run a tracking collar on him. He won't hunt with it. Someone shocked him with it when he was young and he will not hunt with it. He usually don't give any trouble as he stays with the pack and is a pretty well rounded dog all around. Hopefully he will come out somewhere.
Good cur is worth its weight in gold , hope ya find him ( I had one that would blister a deer unless he had a “ dummy shock collar” on ) they are smart

whitetailfreak

Hope you find him and hope he stays on the GA side of the river.

furtaker

Why isn't it legal to hunt coyotes on all WMAs from May 16 until the bow season opener? Nothing is in season then.

Blackston

Not yet, keep hoping to get a call. I've been. Everywhere i can think that he could possible be. Heading back up to look for him after work. Hoping he gets hungry and hits a road somewhere.
That’s awesome have ya ever seen the Aussie style cut vest maybe you could attach a tracker to one of them …. I’d bet he was on a goodn that took him for a ride !!

Timberjack86

That’s awesome have ya ever seen the Aussie style cut vest maybe you could attach a tracker to one of them …. I’d bet he was on a goodn that took him for a ride !!
I haven't, we tried the cut vests once before and they over heated the dogs real quick. I'll look into it though. This cur is game crazy and loses his mind when he gets on game. I usually only turn him loose when the hog or bear is jumped that way he stays with the other dogs. I can only imagine the dog he would have been if someone hadnt abused him when he was younger. Don't know what he got into Saturday lol