Come on down!

normaldave

GON Weatherman
happygilmoreheader-640x404.jpg
All time greatest cameo in Happy Gilmore.

oldfella1962

I didn't realize how good Barker was at hos job until Drew Carey got it.
Drew is holding down the fort pretty well. When it comes to new hosts of game shows, Jeopardy really dropped the ball IMHO. :(

Big7

The Oracle
Hugh Hefner didn't have nothing on ole' Bob.
:rofl:

Redbow

RIP Bob Barker, and thank you for what you did in your work with animals.

Geffellz18

IMG_5446.jpeg
And kept it that way!
True American Icon-Haven’t watched the show since his passing-Highly doubt anyone could ever replicate his style-Definitely not Drew Carey!

basstrkr

Drew is holding down the fort pretty well. When it comes to new hosts of game shows, Jeopardy really dropped the ball IMHO. :(
I've always like Drew Carey, great comedian, but in my opinion he was/is awful at this job. And the same I would say for the Brady guy on Let's Make a Deal.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I didn't realize that.

Good to know. (y)
Yeah, remember those whale guys that were on t.v. a few years back? He donated so much money to them they bought a new ship and named it after him.

• Wow
Reactions: Dub

Toliver

All you ever really heard out of him was "Remember to have your pets spayed or neutered" at the end of each episode. I never had a problem with that as I happen to agree too many strays run around. But today's access and social media wasn't in play. I bet he would have been more aggressive with his beliefs if he'd had those platforms.

Latest posts