Jimmy Buffet.....

oldfella1962

Crud.

First thing that came to mind was "Cheeseburgers in Paradise".
YES! My favorite JB song. That's the first song JB song I ever remember hearing, back when I was in high school. RIP JB.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I was surprised .

I read he had to cancel May concerts due to an immediate medical emergency.
Makes you wonder what happened to him.

I didn't realize he was 76
I was wondering what he died of/from.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Only liked a couple of his songs and the whole parrot head thing I found cringe worthy. I know many folks were into it though. RIP
My hubby wasn't into it either. Said all the songs sounded the same. He would roll his eyes when I would put the CD in the stereo.

Last edited:

ryork

I really like a lot of his songs and there’s a few I don’t care for at all, Juicy Fruit for example. I admire the man for doing his own thing and building an empire around it. I’ve wondered what it would have been like to have been a stowaway on that trip to the Keys he took with Jerry Jeff Walker!

Toliver

You reckon he ever found that lost shaker of salt before he went?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I never really listened to his music but he seemed like a good hearted soul. May he rest in peace.
H22 and I were down in your beloved forgotten coast and went to an antique store and the lady working there asked if we saw Jimmy Buffett. He had just walked out the door while we were walking in. We didn't even notice. facepalm: