Cooking green tonight ya'll. Saving the planet and such....

pop pop jones

The only thing missing might be that cup full of java, that hangs around your house.

Reactions: Dub

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Thanks. I appreciate the feels, man....but I'm simply a product of those I've been raised by and lived around....and the faith that I trust in. Those folks set the bar high and demonstrated how to achieve goals.

I've done nothing but follow along with some great folks in life. Being in their presence exposed me to good habits...and improved my trajectory. A few of them left a big wake that I'm gonna draft onward until I can paddle better on my own.

On warriors & those other bars, though....

The real warrior has gone on. ::; God bless her.

One of the many things Laurie did for me, though, was to help get me away from the bars and live without the need to return. (y)

Bars are fun places and mighty enjoyable for many.....I just spent too much time in them and tended to put off dealing with stuff that needed dealing with.

I'm a procrastinator by nature....a guy who doesn't like change......throw a beer in my paw and guess what breakthroughs I'll make on that day ????? Nada. Nothing. Zilch. :rofl:

I don't miss it and am grateful she helped me sort it out....because I'd surely find one in my hand way, way too often now.

Water, coffee, tea & some Diet Dew and this ole boy is good to go.

Little T-Rex scolded me the other day for using Splenda in my coffee & tea....and said I should switch from Diet Dew to some horrid looking mess named "Bubbly".

Huh ?????? He's 21 and uber healthy. Cool. Roger that.

I will, however, enthusiastically maintain some vices.....

Alcohol
Tobacco

Firearms
Caffeine
Artificial sweeteners
At least one vehicle with mud tires & loud pipes
Dogs in the house
Boats taking up the garage

:rofl: :rofl:
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I love it brother!