Cooper's Hawk to be renamed.

oldfella1962

They can call them what ever they want. I still use the original name of everything that has been changed.
Fort Gordon had the "renaming" ceremony last week. :rolleyes: It's not Fort Eisenhower. Sure enough I just spelled it wrong, and had to change it.
I had it as Eisienhower. :( Gordon was much easier.

Toliver

Fort Gordon had the "renaming" ceremony last week. :rolleyes: It's not Fort Eisenhower. Sure enough I just spelled it wrong, and had to change it.
I had it as Eisienhower. :( Gordon was much easier.
You also misspelled 'now' so there's that... ::ke: :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Help me sweet baby Jesus.facepalm:

oldfella1962

You also misspelled 'now' so there's that... ::ke: :rofl:
Misspelled it? Perhaps you didn't get the memo. I'm renaming now - now's new name is "not". I'm organizing a ceremony as we speak! It is decreed! So it shall be done!

baby king.jpg

turkeykirk

Hope those folks go the way of the Dodo bird (extinct). :rofl:

oldfella1962

But guys, this is a good thing. We're done now. No more racism, right? /s
Yep, no more racism - it's a thing of the past. Now we need another round of name changes to get peace in the Middle East. And after that, world hunger!

Jim Baker

Staff member
Give them all the same name. That way they can't be misidentified and no one or thing will be offended.

oldfella1962

Give them all the same name. That way they can't be misidentified and no one or thing will be offended.
Good idea! Or call them by their official Latin taxonomic/scientific name. :geek:

Latest posts