Country ham and buttermilk pancakes

the Lackster

Little bit wanted homeade pancakes this morning so we whipped some up. Good scrambled eggs and some cured ham bought it all together for a mighty fine breakfast.

To whom it may concern i buy ham "chips" from dills in lavonia for $1.19 a lb. It comes in 5lb bags and i have been very pleased with the size of the meat. I break it down and freeze it. Always good in a pot of beans or greens and of course with some good pancakes!!!20210409_091537.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that looks all kinds of good. It looks much better than the granola bar I'm eating right now that I suddenly don't want any more.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Little bit wanted homeade pancakes this morning so we whipped some up. Good scrambled eggs and some cured ham bought it all together for a mighty fine breakfast.

To whom it may concern i buy ham "chips" from dills in lavonia for $1.19 a lb. It comes in 5lb bags and i have been very pleased with the size of the meat. I break it down and freeze it. Always good in a pot of beans or greens and of course with some good pancakes!!!View attachment 1075984
That’s a fine meal,and a fine deal on the ham bits.

the Lackster

Man, that looks all kinds of good. It looks much better than the granola bar I'm eating right now that I suddenly don't want any more.
That should be in the woodys 101 handbook. #143 paragraph A section 14, do not open pays outdoor cafe when either hungry or eating a granola bar.