COVID Kitchen: Pent-up Pizza Party (with ramps, of course)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made up some homemade pizza dough last night. Stretched it into a crust, put it on the Akorn for about five minutes to firm it up, then loaded it down. Olive oil, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, grated parmesan, marinara sauce, bacon, Italian sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, loads of mozerella, pepperoni, black olives, and ramps. It's full, I think. :bounce:

pizza1.jpg

About ready to come off the Akorn:

pizza2.jpg

This was very good. The ramps made it.

pizza3.jpg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Out of this world good eats! Love those ramps. Only had them once up there in the mountains when I met you at a gathering. I sure did like em. I bet they gave that pizza some great flavor. Wish I could find some here.

fatback

Triple C’d lunch looks good and I eat quite a few similar meals I’d could eat that then go for a slice or 2 NCHB pizza. NCHB might be able to supplement his income if he were to get into the pizza auctioning business as it looks like there would be several bidders based on this thread. Pizza looks incredible.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Made up some homemade pizza dough last night. Stretched it into a crust, put it on the Akorn for about five minutes to firm it up, then loaded it down. Olive oil, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, grated parmesan, marinara sauce, bacon, Italian sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, loads of mozerella, pepperoni, black olives, and ramps. It's full, I think. :bounce:

View attachment 1010387

About ready to come off the Akorn:

View attachment 1010388

This was very good. The ramps made it.

View attachment 1010389

That is a tasty work of art!!

Bream Pole

Had to be deeeelicious