Coyote shoulder mount

hilljack13

So here is my first attempt at a coyote. I didn't get the nose just right so it looks funny. The ears were also a little tricky. Tried the earliners and the kit didn't come with enough clay for the earbutts. What do you guys and gals think? Constructive criticism welcome for future attempts.

And yea I'll take the pins out when it drys. ;)

DSC01157.JPG

DSC01158.JPG

Ohoopee Tusker

Not sure but something is a little off. Maybe the ears need to come forward more? Keep working at it, you'll get it.

Lilrock

Looks like the ears are a hair to far back and also when it drys take an air compressor and fluff the hair back. Also if you put baby powder in the hair and then blow it out it may help create a sheen look.

Axe

Banned
Nice first try man. I think he looks good for a first try. Im sure it isnt easy to make them look real. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Not being critical, but it looks like a dog with his face out of a car window on the interstate. The skin is pulled too far back. But you did great for a first try!

arcame

acupuncture, that should happen to all of them,

country_guy9734

good 1st try!

golffreak

Lot better than I could have done.

dakotajoe

Not bad at all.. nice work!

G Duck

Congrats on the mount, Agree on the ears, maybe if they were more forward, instead of back, and maybe close the eyes a little more. Not being critical, just my thought. You have more courage than I do to try that.

hilljack13

Thanks for the comments. I used earliners this time and usually dont. I wont be using them again as I didn't have much control on how they sat. The hair is drying pretty good and looks more "fluffy" now. When I get the pins out after its fully dry I post another pic.