cresent splash2

DawgsAndHawgs33

anyone have one of these kayaks and like it by chance im trading a mad river adventure 14 for it and a ruger lcp 380 kayak has seats and rod holders and lots of extras let me know if im getting a good deal plz

puddlehunter

I wouldn't make that trade. You can buy that boat direct from crescent for 375-4 ish. Get two seats from dicks for 29 bucks that are as good if not better than the 100 crescent seats. The gun alone is worth as much if not more than the boat. And you can make a quick sale of the canoe on CL. Heck pm me a pic of the color of the canoe and I'll give you a fair price cash on the adventure 14. The boat your looking at may seem like a good deal but I think you are trading too much for it. I wouldn't give more than 300 for that model.

DawgsAndHawgs33

oh the kayak has after market seats already there called creek something its ready to fish from i paid 700 for the canoe and he is giving me the gun and kayak

puddlehunter

Gotcha...I thought you were giving him the gun and canoe...that's a little better trade. I guess I might trade if I wanted the gun..not a big fan of that boat myself..it's about 15-20 pds heavier than your canoe..and harder to handle..that's just my 2 cents worth

DawgsAndHawgs33

he said kayak weighs 65 my canoe weighs 75 lol and its 2feet longer than the kayak lol

DawgsAndHawgs33

my only prob with the canoe is that it will not ride in the back of my truck i have to put it across the roof and its a pain when i have to do it by myself

high tech. hunter

I bought a camo. Splash ii at the factory in carrolton, ga. Toured the plant, picked my color out of 14 to choose from, showed them where i wanted rod holders, water proof compartments etc... And came back 2 days later to pick it up. Great $65 seats and $90 bending branch paddles. Love it!!!!!!! I bought a 4 foot extension that goes into the trailer hitch and comes up to a tee made for hauling lumber, works like a charm with one ratchet strap. Fished in it in port st. Joe bay for trout and reds last week. Go check it out in carrolton.
It's 12 foot, 3 seats and 31" beam makes it very stable, i stand up in it when i want to. Pictures attached.....i hope.

Attachments

• Crescent  Kayak 12' 3 seats 008.JPG
    Crescent Kayak 12' 3 seats 008.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 740
  • Crescent  Kayak 12' 3 seats 002.JPG
    Crescent Kayak 12' 3 seats 002.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 292
  • Crescent  Kayak 12' 3 seats 003.JPG
    Crescent Kayak 12' 3 seats 003.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Crescent  Kayak 12' 3 seats 005.JPG
    Crescent Kayak 12' 3 seats 005.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Crescent  Kayak 12' 3 seats 007.JPG
    Crescent Kayak 12' 3 seats 007.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 591

Corey

Looks like a nice yak to me, love the camo!

Wishin I was Fishin

I agree, if you paid $90 for that it was a bit too much... I paid $60 for my 240 cm one from REI. It's a good paddle, just not $90. :)

spotman

Wish I would have got a camo one. I like mine, I'm 6'5" 250 and it's very stable. Plenty of room to store stuff too.

ZachYak

Glad you like it and its getting you out on the water, bring on the fish pics!