Cure for Demons, Medicine or Prayer?

mtnwoman

Without God, and evil, there would be no understanding of "evil". Everything would be "normal"
Everything would be the result of how one evolved.

And the world is coming to that. Almost everything is ok...next thing we know if your sexual preference is a child, then you can't help it, you were just born that way.

If an unborn baby is nothing but a parasite living on a host and cannot live on it's own, so it can be destroyed. Ever see a 2 yr old baby that can survive on it's own? So it could be considered a parasite, too, depending on it's mother for life...we'll be able by definition to destroy them....or the old folks, that can't live on their own any more.

Wait until the rapture and all the good is gone and the Holy Spirit is removed, then people will have a real definition of evil, because that's all that will be left.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Evil does not have a universal meaning. Really? So some people around the world accept child molestation as ok? How about thieves, nobody likes a thief
Child Molestation is horrible and no punishment is satisfactory enough for it. It is morally wrong.Thieves steal, maybe a family that lost their home due to losing jobs may have to steal some food to feed the kids from time to time....EVIL? Broaden your thoughts
Evil looking, could be just not attractiveProbably if they are evil looking they are evil, not attractive means ugly to me, not evil
Some 40 yr old guy that has his head tattooed, teeth sharpened, and piercings all over his face......yet he is raising 4 kids and has been married for 20years. Don't think so narrow minded.
Evil Sounding, could be just not pleasing to your earsThe growl in some heavy metal groups sounds evil and offensive to me, however Metallica I like. Rap music that says kill yo mama, is evil, not just sounds evil
I know the difference in evil sounding and something that just bothers my ears.

So if you don't like it = Evil, do like it =not evil. Personal taste. Individual effect. I wonder if it is evil for the tens of thousands of people that buy that music? I guess those people are EVIL for listening too?? Evil radio stations for playing it, etc.... Are those songs that you dislike universally evil? Gotta start thinking big picture.....
Evil smelling, could be something that does not smell good to youI've never thought of cat urine or poop is evil, not even cow poop, not even a street urchine that can't take a bath and is a drunk and peed on themselves doesn't smell evil to me. I can smell the demon within them though, and will rebuke it for them, or try to touch them with a healing but not offending them with words.

Drunks that pee on themselves and don't bathe have demons inside them and you can smell that? It doesn't happen often, but I'm speechless....
Evil Mind, could be a genius, just finds smart ways to do bad thingsWell yeah! That's true, ie Hitler, Ted Bundy
How about the men that made the atomic bomb? Scientists that make the chemicals and germs strictly for warfare? Not evil as long as it's on "our" side....
Evil, just another word for BadDo you think of a bad fishing or hunting day as evil? I don't think of a bad hair day as evil. I don't think of one child hitting another child and saying you are a bad boy, as being evil, unless they slammed the car door on their fingers on purpose now that's an evil mind.

It is a word to describe a higher level of Bad. What is deemed evil by one person may not hold the same level of bad to another person. In our language we have specific words for objects and we all associate those words with those objects. A Tree is a tree to you and me. A car is a car. Evil is generally accepted as being morally reprehensible, sinful or wicked. Your line in the sand differs than others line in the sand and therefore what is evil to you may not be evil to the next person. Many cultures differ greatly on what is evil.

Ramblin' Rose part 2

To me evil would be the devil and his work. If the devil was true and his work was allowed to continue by a God so powerful that he could stop it and either chooses not to or can't, then I don't believe in that God. No god, No devil, no true evil, just our individual perception as humans to describe the actions that offend us the most and have witnessed on a daily basis since the beginning of time.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
And the world is coming to that. Almost everything is ok...next thing we know if your sexual preference is a child, then you can't help it, you were just born that way.

If an unborn baby is nothing but a parasite living on a host and cannot live on it's own, so it can be destroyed. Ever see a 2 yr old baby that can survive on it's own? So it could be considered a parasite, too, depending on it's mother for life...we'll be able by definition to destroy them....or the old folks, that can't live on their own any more.

Wait until the rapture and all the good is gone and the Holy Spirit is removed, then people will have a real definition of evil, because that's all that will be left.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Do we need God to understand evil and do we need evil to understand God? Can one exist without the other? Seems like neither can do anything about the other.

ted_BSR

Really? Hop in days later when the conversation is over and your only contribution is condescending remarks towards an individual???

everyone, meet....ahh they already know you and your style...

Sorry if you can't make sense of my posts Ted, get over it and move on. Maybe try not reading them. If I need your opinion I'll PM my posts to you so you can proof read and fix as you like. How long is it scientifically possible to hold your breath?

Ms. Mountain Woman, it was a pleasure to hold your conversation.

Well, I have been gone for a while, but now I am back, and I must say BH, you are as sensitive as ever. You and your lot are the most condescending "debaters" I know, and you can't take it when someone from the other side of the arguement dishes it out a little.

I am sorry that your posts don't make sense, no I am not, that isn't my fault.

I am glad that you had a good talk with MW. I look forward to more intelligent discussions with you, that is what it is all about after all.:cow:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
My posts make perfect sense to me and that's all that counts. I'm not here for anyone else.