Darn Dogs!

Tom Borck

Banned
These photos were taken within one minute of each other!
111985.jpg

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
A single dog is not a threat to a grown deer. I watched a doe beat the living tar out of a lab one day. these dear are used to dogs, and dont take anything off of them. the doe was raring back on her back legs, and stomping the dog half to death! the dog ended up running from the deer!

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
Having seen these pics before,I must say that I get a kick everytime see them!That dog looks like he's having a big time!I just wish I'd been able to hunt that particular tract of land when the trees were that small!:bounce:

Echo

letsgohuntin

Echo said:
Having seen these pics before,I must say that I get a kick everytime see them!That dog looks like he's having a big time!I just wish I'd been able to hunt that particular tract of land when the trees were that small!:bounce:

Echo
He does look like he's having a ball! There have been several slow mornings on the stand that I hear a dog bark in the distance... and actually HOPES he comes on a little closer and get the deer moving.

letsgohuntin

Bowbender said:
Nope,
He has a collar on. I would try and catch the little guy and return it to his/her owner. Thats not a wild dog!

Bender
I deleted my earlier post that Bender is refering to. It was a sarcastic response written after the turmoil of the other dog post. Sorry if it offended anyone! Im through with the dog posting! ;)

Muygrande

In Leesburg Georgia that my firends is a genuine Carolina Screwtail!! Hehehe!! Would I let him go??? ::ke: