Got a surprise

Hoss

Went out to the hunting club yesterday for the first time this year. I pulled several trail cameras that hadn’t been checked in months. I checked the card on the one this morning thinking the batteries had probably been dead for some time. There were over a 1000 photos on the card, so I went to the last photos taken and to my surprise, they were taken yesterday when I retrieved the camera. I then started working back through the photos and found this. I am now a little excited about the upcoming season.
1688128961465blob.jpeg

Last edited:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was getting some nice buck photo's until the hogs showed up. Farm planted corn next to us, and it has pulled the hogs in from miles around. The farm is dogging them, we are dogging them, but they keep coming.

Attachments

• Boar rd one.jpg
    Boar rd one.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 55

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Went out to the hunting club yesterday for the first time this year. I pulled several trail cameras that hadn’t been checked in months. I checked the card on the one this morning thinking the batteries had probably been dead for some time. There were over a 1000 photos on the card, so I went to the last photos taken and to my surprise, they were taken yesterday when I retrieved the camera. I then started working back through the photos and found this. I am now a little excited about the upcoming season.
View attachment 1236202

That will be a beautiful 8 pointer. Hopefully you can see him.

mtclev5651

View attachment 1236202
What a pretty buck!

Latest posts