Cameras and More!

olcaptain

Good morning!
I am so excited that I am posting our creek story today instead of tomorrow! Because of three generous donors our ruined cameras have all been replaced and we have even added a couple beyond that. They haven’t been out very long but with several cameras, in strategic locations, it is relatively easy to get up some good pics for a post.
Annie and I have been setting up and checking the cameras now for several days but yesterday we called in an expert to help us complete the task. When I chatted with Tony Briggs about a Camera checking/Bream fishing excursion he was more than ready to get on board with the idea. I have taken many guests up the creek but Tony is one of my all-time favorites. Why? Because he gets it! He hears the music of the creek and just being out there brings joy to his face which in turn brings a smile to mine!
Our plan was to check cameras going up the creek and then fish a bit in one of our go-to spots. We would then check a few other cameras on the way back and then fish a hole or two on the way back home. Our target time was 1:00 PM and after consulting with Annie she promised to have her ears done and be ready on time. Because she surely didn’t want to miss this trip!
The conditions were near perfect. A bit overcast with no wind and calm seas. The cameras cooperated as well as the fish. Annie chilled out in her personal space and for about 3 hours any cares or negative thoughts we might have had drifted away like an unattended sailboat on the open sea. When you see our photo you will realize if you don’t already know that I am a bit big for my age (70). To show you that boys never grow up, “Mr. Tony” was 16 when I was born! We had a fine day today and we hope that you will enjoy this week’s Peek Up Crooked Creek!

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 46
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 44
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 43
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg