Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Feb 18

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Feb 25

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Ok thee was 12 who voted to have the hunt if yall 12 will let me know on this pole what date suits you best Ill book the hunt with either triple sss or Etowah Valley both hunts will run around 175.00 at either place.

Branchminnow

The 18 works for me but Im pretty flexible I dont have any plans for any of those days so yall just let me know.

Branchminnow

fredw said:
Greg, was the 11th left out intentionally?
Yes thats the day we get our deer scored for the Network and the Magazine buck contests.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Ah, forgot about that....course I ain't invited to the scoring event. Something about needing to shoot something to score.

Branchminnow

fredw said:
Ah, forgot about that....course I ain't invited to the scoring event. Something about needing to shoot something to score.
You can stand in line for me if you like, but no bigger than it is I may have to pay you.:rolleyes:

Randy

I voted the 18th too but I can also go on the 4th. The 25th I'll be in Nashville at the National NWTF convention.

Branchminnow

Ill need to know by the end of today how many might can go so Ill check back then.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Greg, it looks like my schedule and the dates don't match up. We have a work day on the 4th at the lease, tournament on the 18th, and pheasants on the 25th. The 11th was my only open Saturday in Feb.

I hate that.

HMwolfpup

Hey I missed the original thread...got room for one more?...if so the later two dates work best for me, but I didn't vote

Branchminnow

fredw said:
Greg, it looks like my schedule and the dates don't match up. We have a work day on the 4th at the lease, tournament on the 18th, and pheasants on the 25th. The 11th was my only open Saturday in Feb.

I hate that.
Dad gum Fred It may be fewer than I thought because alot of people voted for the hunt but they aint alot of folks responding one way or the other.

Randy

Well heck Branch. Maybe I scared everybody off?

Branchminnow

Randy said:
Well heck Branch. Maybe I scared everybody off?
Heck lets just me and you go I aint scared to hunt with a corn totin crosbow shooter:bounce:

fredw

Retired Moderator
Branch and Randy, I want to go. The date is my problem. I can take time off of work but can't take time off on the 3 Saturdays. You guys go ahead and go just as long as you bring back lots of stories (mostly factual) and some pics.

HMwolfpup

heck, I want to go to, but no one answered if I could or not :huh: I must have made branch mad at the meeting the other day ;)

dawglover73

I was one of the "yes" votes... still up for it.

I travel just about every week, and every now and then a Saturday flight is needed. The 11th is bad for that reason, but the three other saturdays posted look great. The stars must be aligned for me to shoot some wingbeaters.

Let me know the details and I will run it past the house appropriation committee. Anyone care if I bring a buddy? He's an outsider, but fairly trained.

Branchminnow

dawglover73 said:
I was one of the "yes" votes... still up for it.

I travel just about every week, and every now and then a Saturday flight is needed. The 11th is bad for that reason, but the three other saturdays posted look great. The stars must be aligned for me to shoot some wingbeaters.

Let me know the details and I will run it past the house appropriation committee. Anyone care if I bring a buddy? He's an outsider, but fairly trained.
No problem as long as he dont shoot me in the foot!

Looks like its going to be the 18 Ill set it for the morning hunt on Etowah.

Fred I cannot will not attest to my shooting ability truthfully.

Randy

Branchminnow said:
No problem as long as he dont shoot me in the foot!

Looks like its going to be the 18 Ill set it for the morning hunt on Etowah.

Fred I cannot will not attest to my shooting ability truthfully.
Great just get me all the particulars. Time, place, money etc.

Branchminnow

Here are the details

Etowah valley here the link

http://www.etowahvalleygame.com/index.html

We will need to be there at 10am
We will get to warm up on the shooting clays

We will get 12 birds a peice

this is with the dogs and guide
lunch is included

the price will be 167 dollars and some change extra birds are on the web site give me a buzz if you want to get more birds or add some pheasant.

I think Ive covered everything if I have not then feel free to give me a pm and I will give you my number.

These folks come highly reccomended.

This is for four hunters Myself Randy, dawglover and his freind.
If you want to go please let me know he told me he could get another hunt going for another location on his land I can make it happen for the price above you have to have 4 people let me know if some of you are still interested, I am ready to point and shoot some birds...I cant wait to put em the pan or on the grill!

Randy

Great I might even shoot the 28 ga. to give you guys a chance.