Dawgs keep stacking

Buford_Dawg

I saw somewhere yesterday, Kirby expects to sign 32. I don't know how that is possible with 85 roster limit. Hear we have 3 very high rated silents as well right now.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I saw somewhere yesterday, Kirby expects to sign 32. I don't know how that is possible with 85 roster limit. Hear we have 3 very high rated silents as well right now.

Some of them will jump ship for better NIL deals, some of them won't make the cut. :wink:

TinKnocker

They will put most of their O-line and D-line into the NFL after this season along with a host of others (Bowers, Bullard, Lassiter) and they will probably experience NIL/Transfer attrition too.

And yes, July is supposed to get crazy with some huge names planning to commit.

Madsnooker

As great as the pups are recruiting OSU is right there with them. Just got another 5* D Tackle. KJ Boldon is a 50/50 toss up right now but I think he stays home. OSU won't catch the pups becuase they just won't take the numbers ga will. Same as some years OSU had a better per recruit average then Bama but Bama would take the recruiting title becuase they would sign 30 kids to OSUs 21 or 22.

I know you guys are excited with where your program is and you should be. Hats off to Kirby as he is doing a great job on and off the field. The recruiting is off the chain for the pups and I'm glad. It's almost crazy that the 2 teams I like the most are at the top. Of course the pups are at the very top standing on the hands of my Buckeyes as they try and reach for the top! :bounce: :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
  • Keon Keeley: No. 2 overall, No. 1 edge rusher, No. 1 Florida
  • Caleb Downs: No. 6 overall, No. 1 safety, No. 1 Georgia*
  • Kadyn Proctor: No. 9 overall, No. 1 offensive tackle, No. 1 Iowa*
  • Justice Haynes: No. 24 overall, No. 2 running back, No. 2 Georgia*
  • Desmond Ricks: No. 25 overall, No. 2 cornerback, No. 6 Florida*
  • James Smith: No. 26 overall, No. 2 defensive lineman, No. 1 Alabama*
  • Yhonzae Pierre: No. 30 overall, No. 4 edge rusher, No. 2 Alabama
  • Qua Russaw: No. 34 overall, No. 5 edge rusher, No. 4 Alabama*
  • Jalen Hale: No. 38 overall, No. 6 wide receiver, No. 7 Texas*
Bama signed 27, 5 stars are listed above, over 80% of the class is 4 star or better. We’ll see what the new asst coaches can do with the talent.

Baroque Brass

It’s the year of Bobo’s return as OC, I hope that goes well. I think he was in over his head when he first became OC. His play calling got better. Here’s hoping a few more years experience will benefit him and the Dawgs.

Tblank

As great as the pups are recruiting OSU is right there with them. Just got another 5* D Tackle. KJ Boldon is a 50/50 toss up right now but I think he stays home. OSU won't catch the pups becuase they just won't take the numbers ga will. Same as some years OSU had a better per recruit average then Bama but Bama would take the recruiting title becuase they would sign 30 kids to OSUs 21 or 22.

I know you guys are excited with where your program is and you should be. Hats off to Kirby as he is doing a great job on and off the field. The recruiting is off the chain for the pups and I'm glad. It's almost crazy that the 2 teams I like the most are at the top. Of course the pups are at the very top standing on the hands of my Buckeyes as they try and reach for the top! :bounce: :cheers:
According to the 247 composite rankings, the Dawgs have a higher average. FYI