Daytime Yotes

When I was Stationed at Ft Riley Kansas we would see yotes raid our trash piles with 18 track vehicles to include tanks with engines running in the middle of our position

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Cool pictures , hope they come by while u are there , I’d say it’s 3 different ones

rosewood

That first one has a beautiful coat. Almost looks like a domestic dog. Coydog maybe?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Daytime yotes are getting more and more commonplace.

ucfireman

I saw one a few weeks ago, run out of the woods, stop at the yellow line in a 2 lane road and take a poop, then run back into the woods.
Thought it was odd to "mark " territory in the middle of the road like that. But maybe he was trying to get his nemesis to check it and get hit by a car.

AJLBucks

I saw one a few weeks ago, run out of the woods, stop at the yellow line in a 2 lane road and take a poop, then run back into the woods.
Thought it was odd to "mark " territory in the middle of the road like that. But maybe he was trying to get his nemesis to check it and get hit by a car.

They do this in my driveway. It is 1/2 mile long. And I have always seen them on the driveway, sometimes just kind of hanging out. I researched it and they use driveways and roads for boundaries and will mark them will poop

ucfireman

I had posted about finding corn on my driveway in the deer section. Someone said it might be from this. Hadn't thought of it but maybe.

HossBog

Yep, ko-yotes (as my daughter used to pronounce it) are known for having blowouts (baffroom) in roads.