Requested pics from Tactacam

sghoghunter

How long does it take to get a HD pic after it’s been requested? I requested two different pics and been waiting for a couple days. I even tried to do it again but it was kicked out cause it’s already been tried

Attachments

• IMG_1859.png
    IMG_1859.png
    587.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1858.png
    IMG_1858.png
    571.8 KB · Views: 87

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve caught a couple that looked pretty rough , but nothing like that one . I hate to see any animal suffer . I talked to a taxidermist in Alma ga several years ago and he said the mange had about wiped the coyotes out in his area . Here’s a pretty one I caught IMG_4964.jpeg

Rdterry

Mine arrives with the next camera check-in, which occurs every 12 hrs, The time and date on the thumbnail are for the the arrival time and don't match the pic though.

DSGB

Typically whenever the next check-in occurs.

furtaker

I’ve caught a couple that looked pretty rough , but nothing like that one . I hate to see any animal suffer . I talked to a taxidermist in Alma ga several years ago and he said the mange had about wiped the coyotes out in his area . Here’s a pretty one I caught View attachment 1289828
That's what anti-trappers don't understand. If these animals aren't controlled, that's what you wind up with.