Deer Processor in Northern Cherokee County??

Gbr5pb

Good luck some of the fakebook people said the new Wilkes meat at Ball Ground was going to start processing in the future

TJay

Good luck some of the fakebook people said the new Wilkes meat at Ball Ground was going to start processing in the future
I was in there the other day they said it would be a year or two before they started processing deer.

TJay

Findleys Butcher shop in Cartersville does a great job but they are kind of pricey.

Jeetdawg

I can’t remember the name right off, but there is a processor I had to use in a pinch on Hwy 41, north side of Cartersville. (use 1237 Joe Frank Highway SE as a reference point). I’m flying from Colorado today and can look for the name when I get in town. They were cash only if I remember and reasonable. As TJay said, Findlay’s does good work as I dropped a quartered up doe several years ago, but they are very pricey. Unless in a pinch, I do my own now.

Jeetdawg

There was also one in the Pinelog area called Pine Log Valley Meat Processing. Don’t know much about them and have not used them, but knew some folks they had deer done by them.

LonePine

Sandy's Deer Processing is in Canton area but I would only use them if no other choice. Somehow they are always busy but I've not had good experiences there. Since Neece's in Woodstock closed last year there are not many close by good options

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Sandy's Deer Processing is in Canton area but I would only use them if no other choice. Somehow they are always busy but I've not had good experiences there. Since Neece's in Woodstock closed last year there are not many close by good options
This....I had one of Sandy’s cards in my truck I got at the check station at Pinelog. I tossed it and do my own now too. May be other cards at the check station or just call DNR And ask them.

Joe Brandon

I had a great experience with Wilkes Meat Market in Cummings last year. Not far maybe 35 mins. Ive also driven all the way to McClures in Blairsville. I miss neeces they were great!

Jkylew95

The corner butcher shop in Canton will take care of you. Just need to bring in your quarters d-boned. They processed two deer last year for me and even customized a sausage recipe for me.

Sixes

The corner butcher shop in Canton will take care of you. Just need to bring in your quarters d-boned. They processed two deer last year for me and even customized a sausage recipe for me.
I've had their jerky and burrito meat and they are great. All their meat is top notch.

Just so you guys know beforehand, they charge by the deboned weight of the deer and not a set fee and each product has a price per pound.

Great work but they are not a typical processor, they are a quality butcher shop.