Deer Quota results are in.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Chattahoochee Fall Line Ft. Perry 2nd Hunt...ought to be good since its the rut in that area.

Piedmont M/L hunt for the 25th straight year. Yeah I have a few spots to hunt there.;)

I didn't get drawn for the FDR State Park hunt, even with 2 points.

AllTerrainAngler

3rd hunt on SApelo. 4th time drawn and finally get to hunt so i'm excited. Hopefully can find someone else thats hunted before for advice or meet up for the hunt.

tonyrittenhouse

Me and my wife also got drawn for that hunt ( Gaither 1st rifle) But I don't know anything about that area of GA. may take a road trip down there in a few weeks and have a look.

joepuppy

CFL Almo 1st hunt no points, still waiting on Panola Mtn. For 5 yrs now. Maybe one day. Hunted piedmont with my pop for years. Great place to fill the freezer, very easy to get selected 1200 spots for each hunt. You can sign up for more than 1 hunt. I thought 1200 was a bit much but it never maxes out and easy to get away from the crowd if familiar with the area. Good luck.
I was also picked for this hunt. Looking forward to it.

hambone76

CFL Ft Perry youth hunt for my Daughter. The deer in my Avatar were the ones she killed there in 2016 on the youth hunt.
She is so excited to be going back!

Christian hughey

Ft Perry is a very good youth opportunity. Poperty is small with not much room to roam but my son enjoyed his hunt there. Pear, persimmon, not a Lot of oaks. I prefer almo

hambone76

I see no need to roam on a youth hunt. Kinda dangerous. There are not a lot of oaks like I’m used to but I located a few sawtooth oaks and persimmon trees that were getting hammered. I stumbled up on a great spot that had a few big oaks while recovering one of her deer from 2016. It had some really good buck sign and a well used trail. We will check that out this year for sure.
Never been to Almo, but I had a neighbor who used to hunt there when it was the TMI club. They killed some nice deer. Good luck this year.

Christian hughey

Yeah I don't ro
I see no need to roam on a youth hunt. Kinda dangerous. There are not a lot of oaks like I’m used to but I located a few sawtooth oaks and persimmon trees that were getting hammered. I stumbled up on a great spot that had a few big oaks while recovering one of her deer from 2016. It had some really good buck sign and a well used trail. We will check that out this year for sure.
Never been to Almo, but I had a neighbor who used to hunt there when it was the TMI club. They killed some nice deer. Good luck this year.
Yeah I don't roam while I hunt I like acreage to scout and locate new areas. Away from the crowd. But I still hunt once I find "THE" spot. Ft Perry has a few too many driveable roads in my opinion but that's why I think it's great for youth.