Dirty Urban

BuckNasty83

More info coming out

In a series of text messages between Meyer and Tim Kight, a leadership consultant for OSU, Kight tells Meyer on July 24, 2018 that “media is reporting that at the most recent hearing Zach was charged with ‘criminal trespassing’ (because) he violated a court order to stay proper distance from Courtney (Zach Smith’s ex-wife’s) apt.”

Urban Meyer replies: “Ok. A mess. I will not address the situation again. Win the moment. Focus on team/players.”

There was also a series of texts between Urban Meyer and Zach Smith from January of 2018 that were released. In them, Smith tells Meyer that he is turning down a job at the University of Alabama’s football program.

Meyer writes back: “I have personally invested far too much in u to get u in position to take next step. U need to step away from other situation and let’s go win it all… again.”

https://www.10tv.com/article/ohio-s...-documents-urban-meyer-investigation-2019-aug

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's all about Urban and it's only about Urban.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
He left Florida in a mess. He is a confirmed liar, and a poor excuse for a role model. When things got tough, he either snuck out the door, feigned a heart attack, or got fired.

BuckNasty83

He left Florida in a mess. He is a confirmed liar, and a poor excuse for a role model. When things got tough, he either snuck out the door, feigned a heart attack, or got fired.
Sounds like a great fit for Bama. Maybe that's his plan lol

Horns

Myer is a disease to any college that he coaches

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Urban needs to be locked up...

I'm pretty sure his coaching career is done unless some desperate school goes full moron.

Madsnooker

It's a new "Day" at OSU and Meyer is no longer our coach.

Just think how different things would be now if Zach Smith took the Bama job last February when he was offered?