Do Millennium ladder stands ever go on sale?

Washtub

Looking for a Millennium L110 21-ft Single Ladder Stand. Best price I’ve seen is $329 at Bass Pro (I’m shocked they are the cheapest I’ve seen). Do they ever go on sale or should I just go ahead and buy?

Jim Boyd

Best stand I ever sat.

I have 7-8 of them and they are sweet.

If there is ever a time to catch them on sale, I would think it would be now.

May be like Stihl products - the price is generally the price.

catch22

we had our first one this year. very comfortable sit. I do think that the shooting rail should be extended just a little. I also think it should come with a T-bar that goes from the ladder to the tree. Not from a safety standpoint.....I didnt think the ladder was going to buckle or bend....but it was loud and shaky

we added a T-bar from an old stand and it made a ton of difference in the stability of the ladder and the quietness of the climb.

I really like the millenniums Also. One minor gripe if you will is the straps down the side of the seat. Not bigger folks friendly and depending on the clothing it can make a tad bit of noise if you turn in the seat. Haven’t found any deals and I watch market place like a hawk

Triple C

I sat my ladder stand yesterday morn. Been out since 2012 season. I’m amazed at the quality of their stands and apparently the quality of steel n paint. They just don’t rust.

Put em in same category as the Family Traditions stands.