Do you like to hear em' gobble????

longbowdave1

Cold wet day today, 36 and snow showers as a matter of fact! Thought I would put together the video from the gobble mania hunt with my brother Tim back in April. I'll see if I can get my computer to cooperate. Gottta love Spring up here!snow today.jpg

longbowdave1

Sorry for my cheap cameras sound. It distorts the sound of the calls close to the camera, but the gobbling was the most I ever heard. This is just a few of the the gobbles heard in the four hour long gobble sesion that morning. Turn up the sound and listen. It's a shame we just couldn't get them to come in but we were surrounded by gobbling all morning.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nothing like the sound of the woods in the spring , and yes I love to hear em gobble , that’s why I turkey hunt !

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
When I’m in the woods I love to hear all of the sounds of nature as the sun rises......but that gobble is something of an experience all by itself. Yes, I LOVE to hear them gobble! That is why I truly believe Turkey hunting is the “funnest” season of them all.......even if I get consumed by Deer season and have a momentary lapse of reason.:cheers:

Tadder

Love them thunder gobblers. If he aint gobbling and wanting to play I don't want to get him. Gobbling and strutting in is what I want too see em do. Love all of springs critters in the woods. If they didn't gobble , They would be fun too hunt. YES, Love them GOBBLING BIRDS.