Doe recovery from my dog's POV

DSGB

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

chefrific

Yep, those darn obsession bows not hitting where they should is cause for a lot of busy tracking dogs. ::ke:
Just kidding of course. Awesome video!

bulldawgborn

Cool video and beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing.

SGaither

Note to self: don't let Derik's dog lick you in the face, I know where her tongue has been.

Great video and tracking Derik, thanks for sharing.

pasinthrough

Note to self: don't let Derik's dog lick you in the face, I know where her tongue has been.

Great video and tracking Derik, thanks for sharing.

If only I had video of some of the things she's done, things she's licked and even eaten... Wife probably would never let her in the house again. She's been so bloody sometimes I don't even want her to get back in the truck!

What kind of dog is she?

She's a Texas Blue Lacy, also called a Lacy Game Dog. Lacy's are a cur breed that started in the mid 1800's with a focus on cattle and hog gathering and tracking. They have a lot of drive and want to be with their owner and please them all the time. Dedicated, loving and smart. Here is a link with more info: http://lacydog.org/

Jody 1776

That is awesome.... what kind of rates do you charge for the service? I definitely wish I would have had a dog around Monday! (Lost my first deer)

pasinthrough

That is awesome.... what kind of rates do you charge for the service? I definitely wish I would have had a dog around Monday! (Lost my first deer)

It all depends on how far the drive is and if I'm available. Lots of great guys that track listed on United Blood Trackers web page or in the Deer Hunting section on this forum under tracking dog list 2015. The state is pretty well covered so there should be one or two close to you.

100hunter

Nice vid Derrick. I want a pup when you breed her if I don't get my lab bred.