Dove quota questions.

kevbo3333

I was selected for rum creek second hunt, I plan to go scout before the hunt but how does it work as far as where you set up? Do you draw for spots or make a mad dash to get where you want? Is there any cover to hid or do you have to hunt the tree line for cover? I was planning on bringing my gundog, to my knowledge there is no rule that states I can’t bring her. Thanks for the reply’s.

delacroix

BANNED
dash, the birds will mostly follow a flight line. It will be obvious if you're going to scout ahead of time.

No way in you know what would I bring my valued dog. That's just my opinion. The person running the hunt will be found by calling the Fort Valley office. If it is Stan he's a good communicator.

one_shot_no_mor

I was selected for rum creek second hunt, I plan to go scout before the hunt but how does it work as far as where you set up? Do you draw for spots or make a mad dash to get where you want? Is there any cover to hid or do you have to hunt the tree line for cover? I was planning on bringing my gundog, to my knowledge there is no rule that states I can’t bring her. Thanks for the reply’s.
I always take my dog and I will again this year...