Driveler #104 + 1= Driveler #10......Uhhhhh...#105

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
HAPPY HUMP DAY to all of you drivelers.

Dang, it is cold outside. I just took my little "Grand-Dog" outside to let her do her business and she didn't waste a single second as she finished within 10 seconds and wanted to come right back inside to get warmed back up!!!

Will somebody please turn up the furnace for the rest of this week because the weatherman just said the lows for the next three days at 17, 17, and 18 degrees and DANG the HIGH for Saturday will be 32 degrees. Well, Pooh on all of that garbage. :mad::mad::mad:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well EE would a cup of warm, no make that hot, coffee help?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well EE would a cup of warm, no make that hot, coffee help?

Well maybe start out with about a gallon or so of your HOT coffee and that might be very helpful in getting my innards warm again. :D

I believe that the dummy, Al Gore should have been eliminated the first time that he even mentioned "Global Warming" !!! I really think that it must have been "Monica" that initially taught him and "Slick Willy"about Global Warming. :pop: :pop: :D

havin_fun_huntin, mr mud, Pop, merc123, Mossy78

found mudtryers alter ego. Figured you were a little more creative than that tho..

mudracing101

Dont ya hate it when youre scrolling thru facebook on your phone and you realize you hit a like button and dont have a clue what the heck that page is even about. I've gotten friends accepting my friend request that i dont even know:confused: I'll use my thumb to scroll thru and end up in all kind of crap i dont know how it happen.:crazy: Stupid touch screen phone. If i send you a private message that says "kbntrikflk" dont worry, i'm not dranking its my thumb.:rofl:

Dont ya hate it when youre scrolling thru facebook on your phone and you realize you hit a like button and dont have a clue what the heck that page is even about. I've gotten friends accepting my friend request that i dont even know:confused: I'll use my thumb to scroll thru and end up in all kind of crap i dont know how it happen.:crazy: Stupid touch screen phone. If i send you a private message that says "kbntrikflk" dont worry, i'm not dranking its my thumb.:rofl:

Carefull what you like or click on FB. I clicked a link that Quack "shared". As soon as i clicked the link to view it posted that i had also liked that video. Changed my password just to be safe. Still hate I didnt get to watch the video..

Status
Not open for further replies.