Driveler #104 + 1= Driveler #10......Uhhhhh...#105

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
My phone was an honor student at Adairville Elementary School.

mudracing101

Hfg, how do you make it from Cordele to Tifton every day riding thru Turner county. I went to Ashburn and both times i counted 6 sherriff cars with people pulled over tween the county line and Ashburns exit.

Hfg, how do you make it from Cordele to Tifton every day riding thru Turner county. I went to Ashburn and both times i counted 6 sherriff cars with people pulled over tween the county line and Ashburns exit.

Iv been pulled over 2 times in Turner Co. Both by friends of mine while driving the wifes car. I run under 80 mph.

mudracing101

Iv been pulled over 2 times in Turner Co. Both by friends of mine while driving the wifes car. I run under 80 mph.

I understand do the limit and you'll be fine, but they are definately out in force compared to any other county tween here and hotlanta. They are usually triple in sightings compared to all the other counties put together. Houston is prob. 2nd.

I understand do the limit and you'll be fine, but they are definately out in force compared to any other county tween here and hotlanta. They are usually triple in sightings compared to all the other counties put together. Houston is prob. 2nd.

Oh yeah, Turner Co loves the interstate. You travel it enough and youll learn where they park and wait. Some days I may see one and some days I may see literally 10. Its really fun when Tift, Turner, and Crisp are all out in full force. Idjits pulled over almost every mile it seems like.

Status
Not open for further replies.