Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I've got a good one for y'all, tell me why I would find what looks to be a goose egg in Jag's compost pile? we were getting almost all of his compost over the past few days and boom, all of a sudden there's a big ol egg we came across in it. Never see any geese up her at the house, but plenty close by at the 5 ponds right here around us.

IMG_0038.jpeg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I've got a good one for y'all, tell me why I would find what looks to be a goose egg in Jag's compost pile? we were getting almost all of his compost over the past few days and boom, all of a sudden there's a big ol egg we came across in it. Never see any geese up her at the house, but plenty close by at the 5 ponds right here around us.

View attachment 1303045
That’s big enough for an omelette

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Morning Flint.

I finished planting mine yesterday. We bought plants and MizT bought too many peppers in my opinion. Although we eat a lot of them and dehydrate and grind a good bit to shake on food, pickle a bunch also.
I never thought about dehydrated peppers as a seasoning, believe I'll give that a try this year. I use red pepper flakes all the time.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

View attachment 1303045

Probably a buzzard

flatwoods

I hit my nose so hard last week that I think it's broken.
Bled for a while but it quit and I thought no more about it.

Last night around 2 am it started bleeding.
Couldn't get it to quit. I'm sure the blood thinners weren't helping. Finally got in the recliner about 3:30 and just let it bleed down my throat.
Alarm went off at 5. Tried to get up to go to the bathroom and fell out in the floor.
Debated on calling ambulance.
Finally got to couch around six and bleeding stopped around 7.
I'm making coffee. Feel better.
I got one heck of a mess to clean up.
Probably need to eat some red meat today.

Status
Not open for further replies.