Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Just saw a prelim race shot and the track is sloppy muddy. I don't know how to pick horses on a wet track. The few times I went to the greyhound races when living in FL I found the heaviest dogs tended to run better on wet tracks.
I was watching something about the Derby this morning. My pick sounds good for sloppy tracks. :clap: Who's the filly?
Used to go to the dog races in Fla. too. Fun! My diddy told me to bet on the one that takes a dump just before the race. I reckon he knew. Won me some $$. Had to run to place bet after I saw the dog doing his duty.

flatwoods

I was hauling a load of tin for a house I built once.
Flatbed trailer. Drove a 16 Penney nail, maybe two behind the stack to keep it from sliding.
Had straps across it. Nails bent.
Was going up a hill and the whole load slid off the back. Looked like a deck of playing cards scattered for a couple hundred yards in the middle of 78 highway.
Fun day

Core Lokt

Good Friday afternoon!

Got out a couple of hours early, got my oil changed, got a small sub and home by 2:30.

It is very humid out and I head rumbling to the NW but I doubt it makes it here. 60 cent worth tomorrow.

Let Milo out to do his business but will have to wait until later for playtime. Broke a hard sweat just standing there waiting on him...

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well this is a first for me.
At first I started hearing a noise. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then I got this strange vibrating sensation in my ummmm yeah that area.
That'll get ya moving!

Reminds me of a buddy of mine back in the 80's. His wife washed and hung all of his work clothes out to dry one Friday (hang'n his pants by the leg bottoms), things happened and she didn't bring them in and fold them till Sunday night. Monday morning he gets up and gets dressed and feels a "burning sensation" in his.. er.. neither region. Seams while on the line a bunch of red wasp built a nest the size of a baseball in the crotch of his jeans. Fella couldn't walk right for months.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I was hauling a load of tin for a house I built once.
Flatbed trailer. Drove a 16 Penney nail, maybe two behind the stack to keep it from sliding.
Had straps across it. Nails bent.
Was going up a hill and the whole load slid off the back. Looked like a deck of playing cards scattered for a couple hundred yards in the middle of 78 highway.
Fun day
Silly boy everyone knows to place a wood backing on the end of the trailer for stopping the tin from moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.