Drivelers don't always understand #417

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core Lokt

Good soggy afternoon to everyone.

Not sure when it started but lightning woke me up at 3:30a and it hasn't quit since. Per the weather man it could rain up until midnight. If there was any wind there would be downed trees for sure.

Went to a 4hr CPR, choking and AED training at work this morning. Very informative I'd say.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man

Not sure when it started but lightning woke me up at 3:30a and it hasn't quit since. Per the weather man it could rain up until midnight. If there was any wind there would be downed trees for sure.

Went to a 4hr CPR, choking and AED training at work this morning. Very informative I'd say.
It has been bright, sunny and very pleasant here today in Paulding County.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

Afternoon Core

Core Lokt

I have one biscuit left and just enough sausage gravy. Wife made the gravy 2 days ago and that is what we ate for supper that night and I have taken it to work for breakfast.

Just washed Milo yesterday and with this rain I caught a little gap and was able to let him go to the bathroom but it's raining again and he is sitting at the door. That means he has to go. He gets that wet dog smell when getting rained on.

Status
Not open for further replies.