Drivelers don't always understand #417

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m right here driving nails out of boards. My truck is out of commission for now something burnt up underneath the dashboard this morning and I’ve been trying to get somebody to look at it but the only takers was Hayward Toyota in Athens tomorrow morning. Told me to be there at 7:30 and they’d work me in because they consider it an emergency. Also dog chewed the wiring harness on trailer
And one light fixture along with more wire. And yes I’m coughing like crazy n

flatwoods

I’m right here driving nails out of boards. My truck is out of commission for now something burnt up underneath the dashboard this morning and I’ve been trying to get somebody to look at it but the only takers was Hayward Toyota in Athens tomorrow morning. Told me to be there at 7:30 and they’d work me in because they consider it an emergency. Also dog chewed the wiring harness on trailer
Dang man. It's been a rough couple weeks.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It's all jacked up. :mad:
It was sprung. Dragging, bent out at bottom. Won't close.
Aluminum hinges on a metal building. Won't come off. Worn out.

I bent, pried, put some spacers under hinges.
Beat sone more. Flattened threshold.
It's acceptable now.
Ahhh the bigger hammer method of carpentry.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Bullet 'rewarding' you for coming home. ::ke:

Anything I can do to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.