Drivelers don't always understand #417

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Over two hours away…….not likely for me.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Let me know if ya'll go and we might join ya. Been to several and they are good. Plus if you want, you can wet a line in the lake. Never caught much at that lake, but can't say I never tried.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Got all chores and running around done. Now time to sit back and wait for H22 to get home. :banana: Made a chicken salad out of some grilled chicken from Sunday. I must say, It pretty dang good. Smoked chicken salad. :rockon: He wants that to go along with the French onion soup. I think the soup will be plenty for me. Love that stuff with a big piece of provolone cheese baked on top.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Pollen count was extremely low this morning compared to what it has been the last two weeks. Single digits according to wsb

Yeah but it's still all out in the grass and every where it can't be washed down or blown off. It was only partially washed off the car yesterday when I went out to take Jag to work. Azaleas, Dogwoods, Eastern Redbuds, Red Tip Photenia's, almost everything I've got that blooms are still in full bloom, including Oaks. It's all over my porches, patio, walkways, etc. Not to mention I was blowing red tip leaves off the yard to the woods for Jag as he was mowing with pushmower yesterday afternoon.

I did not have a mask on. :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Now I just had a cap and filling fall out of my tooth. This is getting ridiculous
Mercy trad I won't ask the obvious just in case it might become a reality.

Hope the teeth/nerves aren't going to be painful. The cap they can put back on if you save it. At least I had one they were able to do that with.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Yeah but it's still all out in the grass and every where it can't be washed down or blown off. It was only partially washed off the car yesterday when I went out to take Jag to work. Azaleas, Dogwoods, Eastern Redbuds, Red Tip Photenia's, almost everything I've got that blooms are still in full bloom, including Oaks. It's all over my porches, patio, walkways, etc. Not to mention I was blowing red tip leaves off the yard to the woods for Jag as he was mowing with pushmower yesterday afternoon.

I did not have a mask on. :bounce:
My car is green today. I was just riding down the street and looking at all the flowers, shrubs and trees in full bloom. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. My white dogwoods are beautiful. The pink one is always a bit shy in blooming.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My car is green today. I was just riding down the street and looking at all the flowers, shrubs and trees in full bloom. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. My white dogwoods are beautiful. The pink one is always a bit shy in blooming.

Yep, those pinks bloom less than a white anyway. I've got one and they don't bloom as long and mine atleast is always a little behind the whites.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Mercy trad I won't ask the obvious just in case it might become a reality.

Hope the teeth/nerves aren't going to be painful. The cap they can put back on if you save it. At least I had one they were able to do that with.
I couldn’t find it. It must’ve come off in a coughing fit earlier this afternoon.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve got a ton or more of wood to process to go on walls. This going to take a while to get done but I’ve got other building projects planned that I can’t do until this wood is out of the way.

Core Lokt

Good afternoon to all.

Got a good report from the heart Dr, no events on my loop recorder and EKG was great too. Sure is purty out this afternoon.

Pollen... Just blew the back porch off and a yellow plume filled the air.

Just got a work call and I'm on call until midnight. I'll be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.