Drivelers listening to some thunder tonight # 369

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
My garden needs to be weeded, but my corn is now 7 feet or taller, squash and cucumbers are producing, peppers and tomatoes are blooming, and even the flowers I planted out there are starting to bloom. I think we`re just gonna eat these squash and make another planting of them around July, just to put in the freezer for the winter.

Mornin`.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
My garden needs to be weeded, but my corn is now 7 feet or taller, squash and cucumbers are producing, peppers and tomatoes are blooming, and even the flowers I planted out there are starting to bloom. I think we`re just gonna eat these squash and make another planting of them around July, just to put in the freezer for the winter.

Mornin`.
Morning Nic
You definitely got it go'n on down there.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Good afternoon folks. Got a little work done but mostly playing with little fella. He likes spinning in my work chair. He likes westerns too. Laughing at me but watching a Clint Eastwood movie.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

View attachment 1228810
He's a cutie pie!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Leftova loaded grits and homemade sourdough bread toast. Piddlin around with the car and got a late start on lunch after picking Jag back up.

Might be a nap in my near future.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good afternoon folks. Got a little work done but mostly playing with little fella. He likes spinning in my work chair. He likes westerns too. Laughing at me but watching a Clint Eastwood movie.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

View attachment 1228810
Fine lookin fella right there, great distraction.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning crew….

Status
Not open for further replies.