Drivelers on the road # 401

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
One of those books is "Dersu The Trapper. " Written in the early 1900s by the Russian he was guiding, it's about a Siberian Indian. His lifestyle was unique and he had some encounters with tigers that would raise the hair on your head.

flatwoods

One of those books is "Dersu The Trapper. " Written in the early 1900s by the Russian he was guiding, it's about a Siberian Indian. His lifestyle was unique and he had some encounters with tigers that would raise the hair on your head.
Thanks for the tip.
Have you read Archibald Rutledges stuff?
Probably have. I wish I hadn't read them all several times. Good stuff.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Thanks for the tip.
Probably have. I wish I hadn't read them all several times. Good stuffi

Thanks for the tip.
Probably have. I wish I hadn't read them all several times. Good stuff.

I've read almost all of his writings and have a tremendous amount of his books in my library. He is without a doubt my favorite author. He puts in words in was I can understand.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I've read almost all of his writings and have a tremendous amount of his books in my library. He is without a doubt my favorite author. He puts in words in was I can understand.
Here in a bit I'm going to have the time to start reading again. Going to go through some of my old stuff and reread a few and start getting a few new books to read.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 is just like you. He even goes to the little bookstore at the beach. He was looking last week and I had to remind him that we have every one he picked up.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Someone betta go ahead and start another Dribbler, this one is almost done for!:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.