Drivelers Rolled on over to #407!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Hey Trad, sounds like you'll be done with all of that pretty soon before it turns off so hot.
I should be with no problem but I’ve always got something in mind to keep me occupied. A stone oven may make an great addition to the project.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I should be with no problem but I’ve always got something in mind to keep me occupied. A stone oven may make an great addition to the project.

No doubt in my mind....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Think I'll ride right up the road close by and look to see if two estate sales still have their signs out. Ol neighbor told me about them today. Never know, might run up on a used fridge/freezer.

trad bow

See if they have any old forges or blacksmiths tools

trad bow

I’m trying to read a couple new books I’ve gotten in the past day or two. “A Pilgrims Journey” by Mark Baker. I’m having trouble staying awake. I may just go on to bed and read some of it while drinking my morning coffee.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

trad bow

Good night y’all. Have a good evening and a great nights rest.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
That don't look bad at all Milkman, but wife wants a spare fridge freezer instead of only a freezer. Thanks for the idea though, I didn't even think about craigslist online.

I've never even bought anything off of craigslist before.

Look at the first link

That don't look bad at all Milkman, but wife wants a spare fridge freezer instead of only a freezer. Thanks for the idea though, I didn't even think about craigslist online.

I've never even bought anything off of craigslist before.

I got my first and only chest freezer from craig's list, drove out to a trailer park to pick it up, nobody spoke English except a little boy who could translate, the deal was square and then they made the little boy carry it to my vehicle. In hindsight I should have tipped him. I still have that freezer running in the basement.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got my first and only chest freezer from craig's list, drove out to a trailer park to pick it up, nobody spoke English except a little boy who could translate, the deal was square and then they made the little boy carry it to my vehicle. In hindsight I should have tipped him. I still have that freezer running in the basement.

:rofl:Great Deal

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
@Batjack, There's a billboard in this town, Raper's Corner, with some 1800's pics of the Raper family on it. You got kin in these parts? NE Oklahoma?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
@Batjack, There's a billboard in this town, Raper's Corner, with some 1800's pics of the Raper family on it. You got kin in these parts? NE Oklahoma?
None super close, but yeah there's a branch out there from the "Trail of Tears" time that stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.