DUMBs and Russ Dizdar

BassMan31

We all know the signs of the times. the season is well upon us. However, there are a few things I'm still working through. The "beasts" which will be given power to kill mankind in last days. what are they? lions, tigers, and bears (oh, my). or is it something "more?" Russ Dizdar talks about this (some) in his book The Black Awakening (Russ was a Man of God). (i have not read the book)

Super Soldiers and Hybrid creatures. "As in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of The Son of Man be." is this only referring to the "suddenness" of it, or referring to a time where violence reigned on earth from something alongside Mankind? Both? Jesus said Men's hearts would fail them for the things which come 'upon'/'on' them, relating to the powers of heaven (angels and powers) being shaken. "upon" is used in reference to something advancing over the earth (i.e. waters advancing over the earth in genesis in reference to the 'fountains of the Deep' bursting open). In the final days, something is going to come from within the earth so terrifying and defying of our present understanding it will cause people to die from fear. Think along the lines of Lion-like men from Moab. I don't get the impression they were just really valiant dudes when I read the text. they were literally lion-men.

There are videos and testimony of people who have been inside DUMBs and claimed to see hybrid creatures and even giants. they were forbidden to say Jesus's name. Their videos don't stay up long or they speak in coded language. they say they're preparing for a time they can fight God and prevent Jesus's return (obviously they will fail).

What are the "beasts" in revelation? what significance should we place on 'men's hearts failing them for the things coming "upon"/"on" them'?

BassMan31

1. What are DUMBs?

2. Who is Russ Dizdar?
Deep
Underground
Military
Base's'
D.U.M.B 's'

Russ died a few years back. I think they found a way to kill he and his wife with a targeted virus (this is my opinion). He was speaking a lot of truth to the Powers.

Last edited:

BassMan31

911 killed many and covered the "loss" of $2T is hard money. the money did not disappear and the DUMBs don't just fund themselves.

Latest posts