ELBERT COUNTY

Grand Slam

If the talk came from Town & Country I know it won't score over 100 B & C . So you would win that ten buck easily !!!:bounce:
The talk I heard did come from Town and Country. I had to starighten B.O. out. Now there was a deer confiscated by DNR. I saw a phone pic of this deer and it was nice but maybe in the upper 130's. That deer was taken near the Elbert/Hart line close to where I hunt. If I see a monster I'll report it. But I think we need to go a little farther south before a state record rumor gets started.

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not an Elbert co. deer,I have seen this pic before on Woody's but can't remember where.

creekbender

nope i got to looking dirtroad and ol'buckmaster its the monster deer from pa ...
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weathermantrey

anybody see the 21pt killed last year in elbert county? It wasnt super huge but definitely and odd ball of a deer to be from elbert county.

Ken L

I saw that deer in the Elberton Star, IT WAS HUGE! Non-Typical but extremely large even for Georgia! Supposedly the deer was killed off of 72 or in the Bobby Brown State Park vacinity. Maybe heading toward Lincolnton.
After seeing that deer anything is possible for Elbert County! It was A true monster!

Ol' Buckmaster

I saw that deer in the Elberton Star, IT WAS HUGE! Non-Typical but extremely large even for Georgia! Supposedly the deer was killed off of 72 or in the Bobby Brown State Park vacinity. Maybe heading toward Lincolnton.
After seeing that deer anything is possible for Elbert County! It was A true monster!

Big, Big buck but more freak than monster.

Attachments

• 24point.jpg
    24point.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 213

Arrow3

I think I posted thatpic last year...:rofl:

Latest posts